Figyelem: Ezt az oldalt még nem fordították le. Ami az alábbiakban olvasható, az a lap eredeti változata. Ha tudni szeretné, hogyan segíthet a fordításban (vagy másban), itt olvashat a részletekről.
- Fellowship coordination and community support
- Outreach coordinator
- Designing, promoting and implementing Campaigns
Erik Albers is a political scientist and activist. IT affine since his youth, he is concerned about users and software freedom since many years now. After his studies, Erik did an internship in the Free Software Foundation Europe, where he got involved in our Policy Team. Since 2012, he is working for FSFE's campaigns and as a Fellowship coordinator. Erik's political interests are about democratization, participation and freedom of speech. His legal interests are in copyright and patent law.
Erik is available for
- Advice and helping hand for all Fellowship activites
- All your questions concerning FSFE and the Fellowship, funding of activities etc.
- Organisation of and helping hand for FSFE booths
- Presentations and talks - mainly on topics around the control of your device, Digital Restrictions Management, Open Standards ... anything else? just ask me
- FreeYourAndroid workshops and activities
Contact Erik in Deutsch / English / Español:
- Email: eaSPAMl (at) fsfe (dot) org
- Jabber: eal (at) jSPAMabber (dot) fsSPAMfe (dot) org
- Phone: +49 30 275 95 290 (Office Berlin)
- Snailmail: Free Software Foundation Europe, Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin