European Core Team
“I have been working towards computing freedoms within FSFE since 2009. First as an intern when I worked with Karsten Gerloff on policy issues at the European and United Nations level.
By joining FSFE's legal task force, I contribute to bringing expertise to the free software community.
I was born in Lille in 1990 and I now live in Paris, from where I coordinate FSFE's actions in France.”
- Masters degree in copyright, patent and trademark law from Sciences Po Paris. Currently a lawyer-in-training at the Paris Bar.
- Cofounder of Terms of Service; Didn't Read with other FSFE activists.
- Lawyer at Open Invention Network's Linux Defenders
- Lawyer at Hewlett-Packard's Open Source legal competency center
- Coauthor of the user data manifesto (since version 2)
- Email: huSPAMgo@fsENLEVERfe.org
GnuPG key: B3D7B795
- IM: xmpp:email@example.com
- @hugoroyd on Twitter