- Fellowship representative (2011 - 2013)
- Coordinator France (2010 → present)
- Assistant to the president (2009 - 2010)
Hugo is active within the FSFE since September 2009 when he was assisting the President, Karsten Gerloff, on policy issues at the European and United Nations level. He is currently involved in the Freedom Task Force, and coordinates FSFE's work in France. He studies Economic Law at Sciences Po, Paris.
Born in Lille in 1990, Hugo likes coffee, milkshakes, Zappa, Dalí, Jodorowsky, Nabokov, Kafka, et cætera.
- Email: huSPAMgo@fsREMOVEfe.org
- Mobile: +33-608-DELETE-741341
- IM: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GnuPG-Key: B8B7 8D13
- More details
Talks and Publications on Free Software
- Panel on Application Stores, with Giovanni Battista Gallus, Bradley M. Kuhn, and Richard Fontana. FOSDEM 2012, Legal DevRoom, Brussels.
- ‹video› : The battle of free software for HTML5 (in French). RMLL 2011, Strasbourg.
- EIFv2: Tracking the loss of interoperability. Berlin Fellowship meeting, 2010. (adaptation of analysis with Karsten Gerloff).
- Editorial Coordinator of the International Free and Open Source Software Law Review. Vol3, N°1 (2011)