Advarsel: Siden er endnu ikke oversat. Nedenfor ser du den originale udgave af siden. Kig venligst på denne side for at finde ud af hvordan du kan hjælpe med oversættelser, og andre ting.
- Coordinator France (2010 → present)
- Legal Team Deputy Coordinator (2012 → present)
- Fellowship representative (2011 - 2013)
- Assistant to the president (2009 - 2010)
Hugo is active within the FSFE since September 2009 when he was assisting the President, Karsten Gerloff, on policy issues at the European and United Nations level. He is currently involved in the Freedom Task Force, and coordinates FSFE's work in France. He has a masters' degree in copyright, patent and trademark law from Sciences Po Paris, and currently prepares for the Paris Bar.
Born in Lille in 1990, Hugo likes coffee, milkshakes, Zappa, Dalí, Jodorowsky, Nabokov, Kafka, et cætera.
Talks and Publications on Free Software
- Introduction to Free Software licenses (French), Ubuntu Party, June 2013, Paris.
- Panel on Application Stores, with Giovanni Battista Gallus, Bradley M. Kuhn, and Richard Fontana. FOSDEM 2012, Legal DevRoom, Brussels.
- ‹video› : The battle of free software for HTML5 (in French). RMLL 2011, Strasbourg.
- EIFv2: Tracking the loss of interoperability. Berlin Fellowship meeting, 2010. (adaptation of analysis with Karsten Gerloff).
- Editorial Coordinator of the International Free and Open Source Software Law Review. Vol3, N°1 (2011)