Varovanie: Táto stránka nebola zatiaľ preložená. To, čo tu vidíte, je originálny text stránky. Prosím pozrite sa sem ak môžete pomôcť s prekladmi, príp. iným spôsobom.
- Can the Fellowship sponsor my event?
- FSFE may be able to help with travel, material, or campaign costs. Contact the Fellowship administrators if you would like financial help with a Fellowship related activity.
- Can I use the FSFE or Fellowship logo?
- The Fellowship logo (and variations of it) can be used in association with any Free Software related activity performed by FSFE Fellows, or to promote FSFE. It can also be incorperated into logos of local Fellowship groups if so desired. If you do not have a mandate by FSFE, we ask you not to create the impression that you speak officially for FSFE, or that FSFE has certified or endorsed you to do so in any way.
- If you would like to use the FSFE logo, please see the advocacy page.
- How can I contact other Fellows in my area?
- If there is already a local Fellowship group in your area, use their mailing-list to contact them (see "Is there already a Fellowship Group in my area?").
- If there is an FSFE team in your country you can ask them who else is in your area. Their details can be found on the Country Teams page.
- Alternatively you can ask the Fellowship administrators for information.
- See also Communicate with other Fellows".
- Can I start a new Fellowship group?
- Absolutely! See "Starting a Fellowship Group" for help and information.
- Can I use Fellowship services for my project or event?
- Fellows are encouraged to use FSFE services to coordinate Free Software related events. See "Fellowship Services" for information about what services are available.
- Can I run a Fellowship booth at an event?
- Yes but you need training. Ask for stock... use these forms...
- What if I can't afford the minimum Fellowship donation?
- See information about the Fellowship grant.
- Is there already a Fellowship Group in my area?
- A list of existing groups can be found on the Fellowship Wiki.
- Can I contact FSFE Fellows with some news or an event?
- If your news or event is non-commercial and relates to Free Software, please send information about it to the Fellowship administrators. If it is appropriate then they will forward information to Fellows.
- Can I change my Fellowship username?
- Yes, you can. Find detailed information for this process in the Fellowship Wiki.
- How do I get a new Fellowship card?
- If your card got damaged or lost and you want to get a new one,
simply pay €20,00 to:
Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.
IBAN: DE69 3602 0030 0003 0047 32
National-Bank Essen, Steinstraße 13, 40212 Dusseldorf, Germany
SWIFT/BIC: NBAG DE3E
and give "Replacement card" and your Fellowship number in the title. The same procedure applies if you want to use Paypal, but you have to send the money (with the same title) to paypal AT fsfeurope DOT org.