Attenzione: Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta: di seguito è riportata la versione originale. Per contribuire alle traduzioni si veda questa pagina.
Excerpts of FSFE's history
- 2000-11-22: "Declaration of Intent - Free Software Foundation Europe": at that time a group of four people Bernhard Reiter, Georg C. F. Greve, Peter Gerwinski, and Werner Koch asked others to join the team to create a European Free Software organisation.
- 2001-02-22: "Current status": The group now consisted of members from France, Germany, Italy, and Sweden.
- 2001-03-31: First FSFE Website
- 2001-04-24: "Free Software Foundation Europe finishes founding process" announcing that FSFE "has officially begun activities on March 10th, 2001".
- 2001 - 2007: A hard, long-term but worthy work on the antitrust case against Microsoft
- 2002-02-04: First version of FSFE's Fiduciary Licence Agreement (FLA)
- 2004-09-01: first intern in FSFE's internship programme
- 2005-02-28: Launch of the Fellowship Programme
- 2006-03-10: FSFE's 5th birthday
- 2006-11-13: FSFE launches the Freedom Task Force (FTF)
- 2008-09-26: The first Fellowship Interview
- 2009-03-01: First Fellowship elections for representation at FSFE's General Assembly
- 2009-03-10: Fellowship interview with founding president Georg Greve about FSFE's history
- 2009-03-11: FSFE's 8th birthday
- 2010-01-26: FSFE honoured with Theodor Heuss Medal - "trendsetting organisation"
- 2010-04-28: FSFE founder Georg Greve awarded German Cross of Merit