- Fellowship coordination and community management
- Outreach and public awareness
- Realising political campaigns
Erik is FSFE's Fellowship coordinator and community manager. He helps FSFE's supporters and supporting members in various groups over Europe to engage for Free Software.
Erik runs and manages "Ask your Candidates" projects, FSFE's Free Software campaigns during democratic elections. In addition, he works for various campaigns like Document Freedom Day and established FSFE's outreach and promotion material section.
Erik helds a Master degree in Politics, Sociology, Art and Media Science. He is interested in and can share specific knowledge about the powers of copyright and -left, Digital Restrictions Management and democratization. Besides Free Software, Erik supports Free Culture and Free Knowledge.
Erik is available for
- Advice and helping hand for all Fellowship activites
- All your questions concerning FSFE and the Fellowship, funding of activities etc.
- Organisation of and helping hand for FSFE booths
- Presentations and talks
Deutsch / English / Español:
- Email: eaSPAMl (at) fsfe (dot) org
- Jabber: eal (at) jSPAMabber (dot) fsSPAMfe (dot) org
- Office: Free Software Foundation Europe, Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, +49 30 275 95 290 (Office Berlin)