Hugo is a volunteer with FSFE. He works as an attorney in Paris.
By joining FSFE's legal task force, I contribute to bringing expertise to the free software community.
I was born in Lille in 1990 and I now live in Paris.
- Attorney at law at the Paris Bar, advising on IT law, E-commerce, free software licensing and data protection.
- Former Vice-President of French Data Network, France's oldest Internet access provider.
- Cofounder of Terms of Service; Didn't Read with other FSFE activists.
- Lawyer at Open Invention Network's Linux Defenders
- Lawyer at Hewlett-Packard's Open Source legal competency center
- Coauthor of the user data manifesto (since version 2)