List of tagged pages
View: News / Events
- [2012-12-11]European Parliament adopts deeply flawed unitary patent, gives up power over innovation policy
- [2012-11-12]Finnish activist, Danish hacker share Nordic Free Software Award 2012
- [2012-10-22]Moving our public administration towards trust, facts and confidence
- [2012-07-11]City of Helsinki Wants To Keep Software Costs Secret
- [2012-06-19]FSFE to Advance Fair Public IT Procurements in Finland
- [2012-04-12]Is vendor lock-in costing Helsinki 3.4 million Euros per year?
- [2012-04-12]Executive summary and analysis of the Helsinki City and OpenOffice case in 2010-2011
- [2011-12-13]Helsinki city officials highly satisfied with Free Software
- [2009-05-08]Fellowship Interview with Timo Jyrinki
- [2010-04-14]Fellowship meeting in Tampere
- [2010-05-12]Presentation "Free Software in schools - the views of headmasters" in Tampere, Finland
- [2010-06-10]Fellowship meeting in Tampere, Finland
- [2011-06-01 17:00]FSFE-tapaaminen Helsingissä
- [2011-09-17]Software Freedom Day 2011
- [2012-09-18]Free Software: Getting it right and getting value
- [2012-09-19]All watched over by machines of loving grace?
- [2012-09-25]Seminar: Free Software – a solution to local administrations financial problems?
- [2014-11-13]Free Thursday Meeting in Helsinki, Finland
- [2015-06-11]Local FSFE meeting in Helsinki, Finland