As part of its initiative “transparent civil society”, Transparency International Germany provides a guide on how to make a transparency commitment. This page guides you to the relevant information on our website.
- Name, place, address, founding year.
- Full constitution, minutes from the annual assemblies, information about concrete goals and how we want to reach them.
- Date and other details of the last official notification from the finance authorities that certifies our tax-deductible status as a non-profit organisation in Germany. We also hold that tax-deductible status in the Netherlands, and Switzerland.
- Name and function of our decision makers.
- Reports about the activities of the organisation are available in our yearly reports: 2015, 2014, 2012, and 2011. Besides that, we report our activities in general news, monthly newsletters, the annual minutes from the general assembly, as well as on our mailinglists.
- How much staff we have and how much they work, is available on our team page.
- Information on how we use our money.
- Legal connections with other organisations: We have sister organisations around the world, but are not legally connected with them.
- We list the names of legal bodies which donated more than 10% of our total yearly income on our donor page. People who donate more than 10% of our yearly income are only listed if they agree to be listed; if they do not agree, we list the donation as an “anonymous donation from a private person”.