List of tagged pages
View: News / Events
- [2019-01-24]FSFE publishes expert brochure about “Public Money? Public Code!"
- [2017-09-13]Public Money? Public Code! 31 organisations ask to improve public procurement of software
- [2016-11-10]Russian Bill makes Free Software a Public Priority
- [2015-04-01]A cautious welcome to the EC's new Free Software strategy
- [2015-04-01]Oproep tot evaluatie: vragen over het Duitse Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken
- [2014-07-08]EC distorts market by refusing to break free from lock-in
- [2014-03-26]Open Letter to EU institutions: Time to support Open Standards
- [2014-02-26]FSFE comments on UK proposal on document formats
- [2014-01-14]Italy puts Free Software first in public sector
- [2013-06-25]EC tells public bodies to break free from lock-in
- [2013-06-20]Başbakan Erdoğan'a Açık Mektup: 5 Milyar Dolarlık Yatırımı Dijital Özgürlük İçin Yapın!
- [2013-05-02]Illegal procurement favouring Microsoft killed in Portuguese court
- [2012-07-30]FSFE explains the importance of Free Software to the administration of Region Lazio, Italy.
- [2012-07-11]City of Helsinki Wants To Keep Software Costs Secret
- [2012-06-19]FSFE to Advance Fair Public IT Procurements in Finland
- [2011-12-13]Helsinki city officials highly satisfied with Free Software
- [2011-05-18]Contribute to list of Free Software options for UK government
- [2011-04-18]FSFE responds to EC consultation on procurement
- [2011-03-27]Mapping the changing landscape of Free Software in the British Public Sector