List of pages tagged "public-administration"
- [2023-04-04]EU: Liability, Interoperable Europe Act +++ Partial Router Freedom in Greece
- [2023-01-19]Municipalities need Free Software: Recording and new mailing list
- [2022-12-06]EU Declaration of Digital Rights and Principles falls short of its ambitions
- [2022-06-07]Municipalities using Free Software +++ PMPC tour in Italy
- [2022-06-02]German administration is re@di for the use of Free Software
- [2022-05-04] EU-erklæring om Digitale Rettigheder & Principper: Fri Software inkluderet af Det Europæiske Parlament
- [2022-05-03]European Parliament votes for Free Software in AI resolution
- [2022-04-14]EU Declaration of Digital Rights & Principles: Free Software should be included
- [2022-03-30]Artificial Intelligence (AI) Act: Free Software is key!
- [2022-03-28]Anchor Free Software in the 2022 German Federal Budget!
- [2022-03-15]Germany: 100 days of coalition agreement - hardly one day for Free Software
- [2022-01-12]Public Money? Public Code! brochure is now available in Spanish
- [2021-12-16]Lack of public code cost the city of Stockholm €100 million
- [2021-11-24]Launch event – Public Money? Public Code! Spanish Brochure
- [2021-11-18]Dutch government formation: open letter on Free Software and Public Money? Public Code!
- [2021-09-20]Interviews for the German federal election 2021
- [2021-06-11]Netherlands: Participation app remains closed to the public
- [2021-05-18]Dutch Digital Autonomy must be based on Free Software and Open Standards
- [2021-03-31]Dortmund relies on Free Software – This paves the way for Public Money? Public Code!
- [2021-03-18]From Uri to Bern: Free Software will revolutionise the world
- [2020-11-25]Software Freedom 2020 +++ EU Open Source Strategy +++ New staffers
- [2020-10-23]35 years for the FSF +++ Participation at SFSCon +++ Technical job vacancy
- [2020-09-23]"A place for public code" +++ FSFE support +++ Job vacancy
- [2020-09-10]Collaborative Free Software Platform for Administrations - Group presents concept
- [2020-06-30]The public sector of Bühl uses Free Software
- [2020-06-10]Hamburg wants to focus more on Free Software
- [2020-05-06]Munich commits to "Public Money? Public Code!"
- [2020-04-24]Netherlands commits to Free Software by default
- [2019-08-06]The Impact of Free Software on competition by Prof. Dr. Simon Schlauri
- [2019-05-15]Public Money, Public Code: Munich one step back - others two steps forward.
- [2019-05-15]Free Software in Munich - FSFE thanks cabaret artist Christine Prayon
- [2019-01-24]FSFE publishes expert brochure about “Public Money? Public Code!"
- [2018-02-19]FSFE Italy asks political parties about their positions on Free Software
- [2018-02-15]European Free Software Policy Meeting 2018: more joint activities important for Free Software in Europe
- [2017-03-28]Input about Free Software for German OGP action plan published
- [2017-03-01]What happened in Munich
- [2017-02-14]European Free Software Policy Meeting 2017
- [2016-02-05]European Free Software Policy Meeting 2016
- [2016-01-28]MEPs vote for more Free Software in public sector
- [2016-01-18]FSFE's input on ICT standards for the Digital Single Market
- [2015-11-04]FSFE submits comments on the European Commission's Digital Single Market strategy
- [2015-10-13]FSFE convinces 1125 public administrations to remove proprietary software advertisements
- [2015-09-18]FSFE’s evaluation of the EU Parliament copyright report
- [2015-09-18]Assessment of the report on the implementation of the InfoSoc directive
- [2015-06-16]FSFE welcomes adoption of copyright report in EP's JURI committee
- [2015-06-05]FSFE submits comments on Reda copyright report
- [2015-06-05]FSFE's comments on Reda's Report
- [2015-04-01]A cautious welcome to the EC's new Free Software strategy
- [2014-10-16]Munich sticks with Free Software
- [2014-03-26]Open Letter to EU institutions: Time to support Open Standards
- [2014-02-26]FSFE comments on UK proposal on document formats
- [2014-01-14]Italy puts Free Software first in public sector
- [2013-07-03]German Parliament elections: The parties' positions on Free Software
- [2012-11-22]PDFreaders recommended by government - and what else we achived
- [2012-11-01]UK takes major step towards competition, innovation in software market
- [2012-05-28]FSFE: NW UK businesses please tell Government that Open Standards matter
- [2012-04-12]Is vendor lock-in costing Helsinki 3.4 million Euros per year?
- [2012-04-12]Executive summary and analysis of the Helsinki City and OpenOffice case in 2010-2011
- [2011-05-18]Contribute to list of Free Software options for UK government
- [2011-03-30]A bright Document Freedom Day for Britain?
- [2011-03-27]Mapping the changing landscape of Free Software in the British Public Sector
- [2011-03-01]Think tank recommends adoption of FS principles in public sector IT
- [2011-03-01]Open Source Specialist Group blames proprietary software for stagnant industry
- [2011-03-01]Cabinet Office presentation demanding Free Software from suppliers published
- [2010-08-04]FSFE Newsletter - August 2010
- [2010-08-03]German ministries flout IT open interoperability requirements
- [2009-11-09]FSFE in battle for European interoperability