List of pages tagged "pmpc"
- [2023-06-06]Germany: dPhoenix on the road to failure?
- [2023-06-06]AI Act and Interoperability +++ Router Freedom Survey +++ Podcasts, YH4F & Ada
- [2023-05-09]Tack foss-north 2023!
- [2023-02-27]FOSDEM 2023: check our talks!
- [2023-02-08]I Love Free Software +++ Public authorities in Fediverse
- [2023-01-19]Municipalities need Free Software: Recording and new mailing list
- [2023-01-10]Promising news from Belgium and Dortmund +++ IT Security +++ Job opportunity
- [2022-12-15]Event: Municipalities Need Free Software - Dortmund is a Reference Municipality
- [2022-12-06]EU Declaration of Digital Rights and Principles falls short of its ambitions
- [2022-11-15]FSFE wins EU Datathon +++ YH4F winners and new round +++ No to chat control
- [2022-10-27]SFP#17: Citizen participation through Free Software with Petter Joelson
- [2022-10-04]Free Software in France +++ Hackerspace in Albania +++ Job
- [2022-09-28]Software Freedom in Europe 2022
- [2022-09-06]Librem 5: a PC in your pocket +++ Booths are back
- [2022-08-23]Support “Public Money? Public Code!” with a SharePic
- [2022-07-05]Bæredygtighedspodcast +++ Job-mulighed +++ Delvis Router Frihed i Grækenland
- [2022-06-07]Municipalities using Free Software +++ PMPC tour in Italy
- [2022-06-02]German administration is re@di for the use of Free Software
- [2022-05-31]Volunteers organise ‘Public Money? Public code!’ tour in Italy
- [2022-05-04] EU-erklæring om Digitale Rettigheder & Principper: Fri Software inkluderet af Det Europæiske Parlament
- [2022-05-03]European Parliament votes for Free Software in AI resolution
- [2022-04-14]EU Declaration of Digital Rights & Principles: Free Software should be included
- [2022-03-30]Artificial Intelligence (AI) Act: Free Software is key!
- [2022-03-28]Anchor Free Software in the 2022 German Federal Budget!
- [2022-03-15]Germany: 100 days of coalition agreement - hardly one day for Free Software
- [2022-02-08]I love FS +++ 0 A.D.: Empires Ascendant +++ FOSDEM +++ FSFE20: Interns
- [2022-01-12]Public Money? Public Code! brochure is now available in Spanish
- [2022-01-11]Device Neutrality becomes a reality +++ Stockholm +++ FSFE infrastructure +++ AI
- [2021-12-16]Lack of public code cost the city of Stockholm €100 million
- [2021-11-24]Launch event – Public Money? Public Code! Spanish Brochure
- [2021-11-18]Dutch government formation: open letter on Free Software and Public Money? Public Code!
- [2021-11-10]Software Freedom in Europe 2021
- [2021-09-20]Interviews for the German federal election 2021
- [2021-06-11]Netherlands: Participation app remains closed to the public
- [2021-05-18]Dutch Digital Autonomy must be based on Free Software and Open Standards
- [2021-04-27]Bundestag Election 2021: Demands for a Digitally Sovereign Society
- [2021-03-31]Dortmund relies on Free Software – This paves the way for Public Money? Public Code!
- [2021-03-18]From Uri to Bern: Free Software will revolutionise the world
- [2020-12-16]CWA without Google +++ International development cooperation +++ KDE interview
- [2020-12-10]Public code for publicly financed international development cooperation
- [2020-11-25]Software Freedom 2020 +++ EU Open Source Strategy +++ New staffers
- [2020-11-12]How (not) to set up a public warning system
- [2020-11-10]Software Freedom in Europe 2020
- [2020-10-23]EU Open Source Policy: good analysis, missing concrete next steps
- [2020-10-23]35 years for the FSF +++ Participation at SFSCon +++ Technical job vacancy
- [2020-09-23]"A place for public code" +++ FSFE support +++ Job vacancy
- [2020-09-10]Collaborative Free Software Platform for Administrations - Group presents concept
- [2020-08-26]European Consultation +++ 100 days in Munich +++ Open Science Coordinator
- [2020-08-10]100 days of 'Public Money? Public Code!' in Munich
- [2020-07-22]Benigànim signs Open Letter +++ Interview with city of Bühl +++ New Podcast
- [2020-07-20](Y)our recent successes towards software freedom in Europe
- [2020-06-30]The public sector of Bühl uses Free Software
- [2020-06-29]Denmark keeps source code of Coronavirus tracing app secret
- [2020-06-16]Router Freedom in Europe +++ Hamburg pro Free Software +++ European Parliament
- [2020-06-10]Hamburg wants to focus more on Free Software
- [2020-06-09]Etalab shows how Free Software can be made available for the public sector
- [2020-05-14]FSFE nudges emergency ventilator project towards a Free Software License
- [2020-05-12]Public Hackathons +++ Munich supports Public Code +++ New Podcasts
- [2020-05-06]Munich commits to "Public Money? Public Code!"
- [2020-04-24]Netherlands commits to Free Software by default
- [2020-04-08]COVID-19 Hackathons: Only Free Software creates global solutions
- [2020-04-02]Any Corona tracking app must be used voluntarily and be Free Software
- [2020-03-10]Expert Brochure to Modernise Public Digital Infrastructure with Public Code - Translated Versions Online
- [2020-02-28]Security scandal around WhatsApp shows the need for decentralised messengers and digital sovereignty
- [2020-01-22]Report from the 36c3, about:freedom - about:fsfe
- [2019-12-17]CDU wants public code +++ Community Meeting +++ 36C3
- [2019-11-28]The last 12 months in the light of software freedom
- [2019-11-27]FSFE Newsletter - November 2019
- [2019-11-25]FSFE welcomes CDU decision to make Free Software mandatory
- [2019-11-12]Get Active: “Public Money? Public Code!” in the Kassel city parliament
- [2019-10-22]Annual report of the Free Software Foundation Europe 2019
- [2019-09-27]FSFE Newsletter - September 2019
- [2019-08-06]The Impact of Free Software on competition by Prof. Dr. Simon Schlauri
- [2019-05-20]Three conclusions to draw from Google denying Huawei access to software
- [2019-05-16]FSFE Newsletter - May 2019
- [2019-05-15]Public Money, Public Code: Munich one step back - others two steps forward.
- [2019-05-15]Free Software in Munich - FSFE thanks cabaret artist Christine Prayon
- [2019-05-14]How the Parliament of Asturias decided to sign the open letter demanding "Public Money? Public Code!" - an interview with Iyán Méndez Veiga
- [2019-04-24]FSFE Newsletter - April 2019
- [2019-02-12]FSFE Newsletter - February 2019
- [2019-02-05]Huawei case demonstrates importance of Free Software for security
- [2019-01-24]FSFE publishes expert brochure about “Public Money? Public Code!"
- [2018-12-05]The FSFE needs you to continue spreading software freedom in Europe!
- [2018-11-05]Annual report of the Free Software Foundation Europe 2018
- [2018-09-19]FSFE Newsletter - September 2018
- [2018-09-17]"Go open today, there's no excuse not to" - interview with Timo Aarnio, GIS expert at National Land Survey Finland.
- [2018-07-26]"Public Money? Public Code!": more languages, more supporters, more awareness
- [2018-07-05]Using Free Software to build a more democratic, inclusive and sustainable digital society - interview with Francesca Bria, CTO of Barcelona.
- [2018-06-01]How Spanish administrations reuse software - an interview with Elena Muñoz Salinero about best practices.
- [2018-03-20]FSFE Newsletter - March 2018
- [2018-02-20]FSFE Newsletter - February 2018
- [2018-02-19]FSFE Italy asks political parties about their positions on Free Software
- [2018-02-15]European Free Software Policy Meeting 2018: more joint activities important for Free Software in Europe
- [2017-12-07]FSFE Yearly Report 2017
- [2017-12-06]Dutch government publishes large project as Free Software
- [2017-11-09]32 European ministers call for more Free Software in governmental infrastructure
- [2017-10-23]FSFE Newsletter - October 2017
- [2017-09-18]FSFE Newsletter - September 2017
- [2017-09-13]Public Money? Public Code! 31 organisations ask to improve public procurement of software
- [2016-12-02]Help us now to grow bigger and make a difference in 2017
- [2020-10-17]Talk on 'Public Money? Public Code!' at the online-event Open Web Lounge / CMS Unconference
- [2020-05-04]CANCELLED: Digitale Souveränität und Modernisierung der öffentlichen Verwaltung in Berlin, Germany
- [2018-06-07]Keynote and panel by Max Mehl about "Public Money? Public Code!" at OW2Con in Paris, France in Paris, France
- [2018-03-05]Public Money Public Code at the Internet Freedom Festival in Valencia, Spain
- [2017-12-07]Talk about Public Code by Erik Albers in the Eigenbaukombinat in Halle, Germany
- [2017-10-28]Talk about Public Money? Public Code! on Linux Day Milano, Italy
- [2017-09-28]The FSFE at the Copycamp in Warsaw, Poland