FSFE is looking for an intern for Document Freedom Day
Every year, the FSFE is organising the "Document Freedom Day", a global campaign to highlight the importance of Open Standards for our freedom of communication, interoperability and indepedence from vendor lock-in. For this campaign, FSFE's Berlin office is looking for an Intern PR / Campaigning in full time from January 1st until March 31st.
Your tasks will be:
- maintenance of the campaigns web page www.documentfreedom.org
- direct contact with and support of local communities all around the world
- taking care of our promotion section
- writing PR texts for different (social) media
and this is how you can convince us:
- you like to support Free Software and Open Standards
- you are at least in 3rd semester of a relevant field of study OR you bring similar experience from another field
- you speak fluent English (speaking Spanish or French would be a plus)
- you are a team player and you have a helping attitude towards volunteers
- you like to work with Free IT systems
What you can expect from us:
- an international work environment out of an office in the heart of Berlin
- a young and motivated team
- room for creative ideas and solutions
- flexible working times
Please send your application only digital to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF). You are welcome to encrypt your application. You find the public key on the keyserver (8639DC81)
We pay 450 Euro/month and you receive gratitude by volunteers all over the world (priceless).
Application deadline is November 7, 2014.